Monday, March 19, 2012

#RetakeMassEffect, Spread this around.

If I am called an "entitled fanboy" one more time, I will scream.

I am not "entitled," as I previously addressed. I am not even a "fanboy." I would much rather be referred to as a "fangirl," if you don't mind.



I have recently joined BSN to lend my hand to keeping the debates relatively unviolent, as they're currently VERY nasty, and it doesn't help when people like this chap:

Fans' Opinion of Mass Effect 3 Ending Should Not Affect Enjoyment

address us in such harsh tones. Considering that today's OTHER post is about empathy and how empathy would make the world a better place, I am not exactly in a mood for hostility.

That is all.

"How are you?"
"Have you ever had one of those days where you wanted to set someone's face on fire and put it out with a fork?"
". . . no. I can't say that I have."
"Well, that's the day I'm having."
 - Conversation in my Writer's Block Bank o'Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment